Learn to set up Android Studio and master different developmental aspects like architecture, including user interfaces, controls, layouts, services, content providers, and multimedia APIs with SDK tools. Get hands-on experience in building working android applications with industry experts.
IIHT’s Android Graduate course is designed for beginners who want to pursue a career in Android Apps development. This intensive 40+ hour Classroom program is all about introduction to developmental basics of widgets, activities & intents, menu, layout, adapter and view of an android app. You’ll also learn all basic roles of an app developer during the course. The course will prove to be a perfect start to your journey of being a successful Android Architect. Upon completing the course, learners will be able to build and design advanced Android applications, work with APIs and data sources, and improve application performance and eliminate bugs to ensure usability, robustness, and reliability.
- Learn different techniques for planning, design and creating prototypes for mobile apps before writing any code
- Understanding Application life cycle and its components
- Create a graphical user interface (GUI) and implement custom theme
- Implement menu-based or drawer navigation
- Integrating code from external libraries
- Using Job Scheduler
- Debugging Android applications using different tools and plugins
- Understanding Android Development Environment
- Register and publish your application on Play Store
1. How is my performance assessed?
Your performance will be assessed based on an online examination conducted at IIHT.
2. What happens if I miss a class?
All your classes will be recorded and made available through the learning management system. You can view these videos later at your convenience.
3. Do you provide placement assistance?
Yes! IIHT offers an exclusive placement portal for all learners who meet certain criteria. The requirements for availing placement assistance will be notified in advanced, giving you ample time to work towards it.
4. How can I register for this course?
You can register for the course of your choice directly from our website or head to your closest IIHT centre. You can also speak to the learning consultants, who will guide you through the process.
5. How do I pay for the registration?
You can pay online. We accept net banking, UPI and most credit and debit cards. Our payment gateway also offers an EMI option if you would like to pay in instalments.
6. What is the refund policy?
To initiate a refund you may write to us at email@example.com and a representative will get in touch with you soon.
7. What is the IIHT Loyalty program?
When you sign up for a course, you are eligible for a discount on your next course. The discount percentage will increase with every consecutive signup. The objective of this program is to ensure that learners have an incentive to learn more without having to worry about spending too much. And hey, it is also to show you how much we treasure your association!